A well-defined timetable is a must for the aspirants of NEET-UG aspirants to begin their exam preparation more efficiently. The unanimous style of timetable doesn’t help all the aspirants. The reason is simply the fact that every student has different strong and weak points while preparing.
- In-depth understanding of the Syllabus: Firstly, aspirants should go through the NEET-UG 2021 syllabus in a detailed manner. Aspirants must make a separate list of the important topics according to their weightage. It is advisable for students to not overlook the class XIth and XIIth NCERT syllabus and syllabus of other Board exams and filter out the important topics.
- Exam Pattern Familiarity: Aspirants must start researching well about the exam pattern. The applicants can prepare a strategy if they have a familiarity of the exam pattern for NEET-UG test.
- Finding the right books and notes: Finding the best books for the NEET-UG 2021 exam is a difficult task. There are 1000s of publications out there to refer but not all of them prepare you in a manner that you crack NEET, successfully. It is advisable to research and find the best book for having a timetable, preferably 6 months in prior.
- Prepare a Realistic Time-Table: Now comes the main part, you have to make a realistic timetable and you need to know when you will be able to meet the goal. A week should be planned prior for studies, revision, mock tests and revise again.
- Regular with the pattern: Aspirants should be regular with the timetable and stick to it. If they don’t follow the timetable religiously then they won’t be able to meet the deadlines.