As per some researches, every year aspirants, google the term ‘Medical Scholarship,’ at a fast rate. Medicine is one of the most prestigious and expensive studies, at least in India. The scholarship is a support system for students who want to study but need financial assistance. In a broader perspective, medical scholarship defines all types of scholarships and financial assistance available for students, who wish to take up medicine as their future career. There is an ample number of organisations that offer medical scholarships, for students pursuing MBBS, nursing, dental, pharma or any other related subject.
Every year, many deserving candidates drop the idea to pursue medicine, and allied subjects because they fall short of the fees. In a spirit and motive to help and encourage the students who are capable or needy, quite a few, organisations offer scholarships to all the meritorious and needy students.
Here are some scholarship programmes, Medical aspirants can look into:
Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Senior) SEMCI India and Students’ Unity Foundation of India September
2. Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation September
3. Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Education Foundation September
4. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust August/September
5. Vahani Scholarship Vahani Scholarship December
6. Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation August
7. HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship HDFC Bank
8. L’Oréal India Scholarship L’Oréal India July
9. Santoor Women’s Scholarship Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares September
10. Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship Sahu Jain Trust August
11. Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation September