The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination is the only way through which aspirants can apply. Every year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET. It is a pen and paper-based examination. It is one of the most difficult and prestigious examinations in our country. The exam is prestigious because of the value and status it has. And, it is difficult because of the cut-throat competition to get into the best government/ private colleges mapped out across the country.
The eligibility criteria for NEET is as follows:
A. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board or have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as their core languages are eligible to apply.
B. Candidates must be 17 years old, as of 31, December 2020. Nevertheless, there is no upper age limit or restrictions as to who can opt for the examination.
C. Indian nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, and Foreign Nationals, are eligible to apply for the examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEET
· NEET ADMIT CARD.
· NEET RANK CARD.
· NEET SCORECARD.
· PROVISIONAL SEAT ALLOTMENT LETTER/ CALL LETTER.
· CASTE CERTIFICATE.
· CLASS X MARKSHEET WITH PASSING CERTIFICATE.
· CLASS XII MARKSHEET WITH PASSING CERTIFICATE.
· AADHAR CARD.
· CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE RECENTLY ATTENDED SCHOOL/COLLEGE.
· MIGRATION CERTIFICATE.
· DOMICILE CERTIFICATE.
· FAMILY INCOME PROOF.
· EWS CERTIFICATE (if applicable)
· FEES IN DEMAND DRAFT.
· PwD CERTIFICATE(if applicable)
· APPLICATION FORM AND CHOICE FILLING FORM PRINT OUT.
· A COPY OF THE PARENTS PAN CARD.
· 8 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOS OF CANDIDATE.
· PROOF OF PARENTS ADDRESS.
Documents Required for NEET Application Form:
1. 10th class mark sheet.
2. 12th class mark sheet.